Through the Job Integration program, we support, train and employ underprivileged youth and women with social, physical, and financial challenges, from both refugee and local host communities, so they can have decent jobs and provide better lives for themselves and for their families.
In order to secure employment for the underprivileged groups and address this barrier, shareQ launched a job integration program dedicated to:
- Conduct market research for job vacancies
- Evaluate and recruit potential candidates
- Provide technical, soft skills and mindset readiness training programs
- Facilitate job integration
- Ensure candidates are followed up by Human Resources and psychological experts for 3 months for their job retention
If you wish to recruit candidates with the right combination of drive, determination, and genuine desire to work in different fields, get in touch with us at 00961 9 232 935 – 00961 78 809 766 – firstname.lastname@example.org