The Employment Consultant will be mainly working from the office in addition to field visits related to the work integration programs such as meetings with companies/NGOs, job fairs, networking events, training programs, among others.
ProAbled Academy is seeking experienced and dedicated Employment Coordinator Consultant to provide specialized employment services for individuals with disabilities and financial challenges. We invite interested parties to submit their proposals for consideration.
- Coordinate project activities.
- Analyze risk and opportunities
- Lead and coordinate with the employment team.
- Handle the team reporting towards the upper management.
- Achieve project targets and outcomes within the schedule.
- Coordinate within the outreach, training, and M&E departments
- Document internal and external reports.
- Explore new channels for sourcing experienced hires, facilitate contracts and negotiate terms as needed
- Proven minimum 3 years of experience as an Project Coordinator, Social Worker, HR, or in a recruitment company.
- Education in social work, management, or HR is preferable (Experience can compensate if education is in a different field).
- Proficiency in MS Office (excel, Word).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English language.
- Previous experience in NGOs or recruitment companies is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Mission-driven and social spirit
- Leadership skills: Taking initiative and problem-solving.
- Stress tolerance: Ability to work under pressure.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Kindly send us the quotation sample attached to this call:
- Up to 150 days for project implementation
- Acknowledgement that you are ready to achieve the deliverables by June 2024
- Acknowledgement that you accept Bank Letter Payment Modality
- Acknowledgment that you can provide high availability for workdays at shareQ’s offices in Aintoura – Kesserwan
We strongly encourage applicants from Persons With Disabilities, as we are dedicated to creating an inclusive and accessible workplace.
Kindly send us one email containing your CV and signed and dated offer to the following email address: email@example.com
We will send an award letter to the applicant selected for the position, while also sending reject letters to those who were not selected
Contact Person email: Christelle Al Balaa, 09-232658 ext. 85, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Price||Quality||Past Experience||Payment Method|