The Digital Skills and Communication Trainer will deliver a holistic training containing all tools and skills that the beneficiaries might require to work on social media platforms, to develop their business or business ideas and their Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
shareQ is seeking experienced and dedicated Digital skills and Communication trainers to provide training sessions on digital skills and Microsoft Office, provide us with the outline of the curriculum regarding the tasks assigned. And follow up with the trainees to ensure their comprehension and follow their progress.
- Develop a comprehensive curriculum outlining the training content for digital skills and communication and Microsoft Office sessions.
- Deliver engaging and interactive training sessions, focusing on various digital skills and MS Office and effective communication strategies.
- Employ proven teaching techniques to ensure trainees' comprehension and application of the acquired skills.
- Follow up with trainees to assess their understanding, provide additional support if needed, and address any questions or concerns.
- Monitor and track trainees' progress throughout the training program, offering guidance and feedback to enhance their skill development.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the training content remains up-to-date.
- Prepare detailed reports outlining the curriculum, training sessions, trainees' progress, and any necessary adjustments for approval and documentation purposes.
- Proven minimum 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or any other relevant position.
- Proficiency in Digital Media platforms, MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English language.
- Previous experience in training for youth
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Mission-driven and social spirit
- Leadership skills: Taking initiative and problem-solving.
- Stress tolerance: Ability to work under pressure.
Kindly send us a dated and signed offer including the following information:
- Acknowledgement that you are ready to achieve the deliverables by June 2024
- Acknowledgement that you accept Bank Letter Payment Modality
Kindly send us one email containing your CV and signed and dated offer to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send an award letter to the applicant selected for the position, while also sending reject letters to those who were not selected
Contact Person email: Christelle Al Balaa, 09-232658 ext. 85, email@example.com
|Price||Quality||Past Experience||Payment Method|