The academy coordinator will develop, execute, monitor, and expand ProAbled Academy courses. The ideal candidate should be able to moderate the academy operations on the platform. He/she also needs to coordinate with different departments and supporting teams internally and externally.
ProAbled Academy is seeking experienced and dedicated Academy Coordinator to provide inclusion training for the beneficiaries. We invite interested parties to submit their proposals for consideration.
- Tracking and monitoring grades and progress
- Conducting 1 on 1 or small group instructions
- Providing daily support for students, teachers and company’s employees
- Revising course content documents to monitor accuracy and currency
- Monitoring and analyzing feedback on course and platform
- Organizing and planning meetings and event for the academy
- Continuous follow-up with potential collaborators
- Arrange and attend meetings and keep minutes of meetings
- Proven minimum 1 year of experience as a Project Coordinator or Business Management.
- Proficiency in MS Office (excel, Word).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English language.
- Previous experience in NGOs or recruitment companies is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Mission-driven and social spirit
- Leadership skills: Taking initiative and problem-solving.
- Stress tolerance: Ability to work under pressure.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Kindly send us a dated and signed offer including the following information:
- Pricing for the completion for all responsibilities and duties mentioned above to achieve inclusion training for 150 beneficiaries
- Acknowledgement that you are ready to achieve the deliverables by June 2024
- Acknowledgement that you accept Bank Letter Payment Modality
- Acknowledgment that you can provide high availability for workdays at shareQ’s offices in Aintoura – Kesserwan
Kindly send us one email containing your CV and signed and dated offer to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send an award letter to the applicant selected for the position, while also sending reject letters to those who were not selected
Contact Person email: Christelle Al Balaa, 09-232658 ext. 85, email@example.com
|Price||Quality||Past Experience||Payment Method|